Wednesday, August 1, 2007

When was the first time you got glasses ?


I remember the first time I got my eyeglasses when I was around 10 years old. I remember a lot of my friends teasing me because I had these huge glasses which made me look like Steve Urkel.

Pretty much I suffered through High School with these glasses and only got them replaced with cool Oakley prescription glasses as soon as I hit college. It's actually pretty cool how eyeglass designs have progressed throughout time. Some people still prefer the old traditional styles, but more and more people are being adventurous with certain style just like the Fire frame in our collection. Clicky

I honestly like having glasses more as compared to contacts since you can mix and match the frames you have (specially now that you don't need to pay a ton of money in order for your to have more than one pair of eyeglass frames handy)

Later

2 comments:

Nfl Jerseys Cheap said...

Buy Nfl Jerseys MLB NBA NHL Jerseys from the sports store. Get geared up for 2013 with our selection of Authentic and Replica Jerseys featuring Cheap NFL Jerseys, Cheap MLB Jerseys, Cheap NBA Jerseys, Cheap NHL Jerseys.

Cheap NFL Jerseys said...

NICE ARTICLE AND THANKS FOR SHARING