Friday, August 3, 2007

New eyeglass frames coming soon!

We just received a shipment of A LOT of new frame designs which should be out in a few weeks! I'm getting excited since a lot of these frames look really cool and out of the ordinary. I'll probably be able to provide you some updates if you leave a comment with a link to your blog or perhaps send me an email at gabby.ebd [at] gmail [dot] com so that I can include your name in future discounts ( up to 15% ! ) and announcements of frames offered only to valued customers of EyeBuyDirect.

Anyway, today was pretty much a normal day save for the fact that there was a lot of good feedback in our BizRate page

http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--143709.html

It really warms my heart that we get to help a lot of people save a TON of money just by providing a service that is DUE to everyone. I mean people earning 10000% mark-up is just a heinous crime, it should be up there with murder! Anyway I'm looking forward to this weekend as me and my friends are going to this safari and it should be fun.

Later

2 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

Buy Nfl Jerseys MLB NBA NHL Jerseys from the sports store. Get geared up for 2013 with our selection of Authentic and Replica Jerseys featuring Cheap NFL Jerseys, Cheap MLB Jerseys, Cheap NBA Jerseys, Cheap NHL Jerseys.

Cheap NFL Jerseys said...

This blog is fantastic.I would like to introduce this nice website to my friends