Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pretty Quiet Day

Today was pretty quiet. Not a lot of calls, but a lot of emails. The weird thing was that the internet at work was pretty busted up as well. Pages kept timing out, and stuff like that. I'm currently writing my blog entry on Word hoping that I can be able to post it later.

Anyway we had a visitor today, the girlfriend of Leo visited our office since she's visiting from the UK. It's pretty cool how her accent just makes everyone glance every time she says a word heavily pronounced in the British accent. One thing I noticed was she and Leo pronounced words the same way like EyeBuyDirect , Aspen , picture, and a lot more.

It's cute how people tend to have an effect on how you speak, there was one day a few weeks ago that I think I got a lot of calls from people from the south, that at the end of the shift, I had a temporary slang which was awesome but quickly faded away the next day. Lol.

Well anyway weekend's coming up again and I think I'm pretty much stoked as I might be apartment hunting since the lease on my place is expiring at the end of September. I'm trying to hook-up with some of my roommates friends from out of town and hopefully we'll be able to get along so I won't be blogging homeless by September :P

Laters

3 comments:

Christine Fuller Lucas said...

I work retail in the South. Given that I'm a yankee, I understand how you developed the twang. Nice blog. Please check out mine. It's new. It's lonely. It's taking up all my time.

POST PEOPLE! POST LIKE THE WIND!

Cheap Jerseys said...

Buy Nfl Jerseys MLB NBA NHL Jerseys from the sports store. Get geared up for 2013 with our selection of Authentic and Replica Jerseys featuring Cheap NFL Jerseys, Cheap MLB Jerseys, Cheap NBA Jerseys, Cheap NHL Jerseys.

Cheap NFL Jerseys said...

The information you convey in this article is very useful, I am now just facing this problem, thanks for sharing